Biscuits for Infants and Young Children (Original)
- Formulated to be used as complementary food for babies from 6 months of age
- Contain 12 vitamins and minerals (Vitamin A, D, C, B1, B2, Niacin, B6, B12, E, Folic Acid, Calcium and Iron)
- Fortified with DHA (20mg/100g)
- Ideal for babies during teething period
- Tasty and crunchy, can be softened in the mouth and easily digested
- Free from egg and milk, suitable for vegetarians
*These biscuits contain gluten.
Can be eaten as:
- snack/finger food. Pureen Biscuits encourage self-feeding, biting and chewing. These biscuits are ideally-shaped and therefore easy for baby to hold.
- cereal by adding in some milk or lukewarm water into a bowl that contains crushed Pureen Biscuits. More pieces of biscuits can be added in gradually to thicken the consistency.
Not to be given to infants below six (6) months of age unless advised by health professional. For optimal infant health, breastfeeding should continue up to two (2) years of age along with complementary feeding.
Pureen Biscuits should only be given to children who have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should always be seated in an upright position and supervised by adults while eating.