Biscuits for Infants and Young Children (Free from Wheat, Rye, Barley and Oat)
- Formulated to be used as complementary food for babies from 6 months of age
- Contain 8 vitamins and minerals (Vitamin A, D, B1, B2, Niacin, B6, Calcium and Iron)
- Ideal for babies during teething period
- Tasty and crunchy, can be softened in the mouth and easily digested
- Free from wheat, rye, barley and oat
- Free from egg and milk, suitable for vegetarians
Can be eaten as:
- snack/finger food. Pureen Biscuits encourage self-feeding, biting and chewing. These biscuits are ideally-shaped and therefore easy for baby to hold.
- cereal by adding in some milk or lukewarm water into a bowl that contains crushed Pureen Biscuits. More pieces of biscuits can be added in gradually to thicken the consistency.
Not to be given to infants below six (6) months of age unless advised by health professional. For optimal infant health, breastfeeding should continue up to two (2) years of age along with complementary feeding.
Pureen Biscuits should only be given to children who have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should always be seated in an upright position and supervised by adults while eating.